Here today we will review the Casio ctk 3200. The best thing in the Casio ctk is it is under the budget with so many great features like touch sensitivity, 400 tones, 150 rhythms and digital effects. We will review the casio ctk completely in this article. Casio CTK 3200 is more realistic and expressive under this economical price.
- USB MIDI: USB MIDI is built in feature in the Casio CTK 3200 model. With the Help of USB MIDI you can easily connect with the Mac or Window. You can easily transfer the song or tune without any problem.
- Polyphony: It comes wit the 48 notes of polyphony which is quite enough to make a tune at a beginners level. Some time chords with the bigger size deplete the polyphony of a piano very quickly.
- Preset Rhythms and Songs: 150 Preset Rhythms and 90 songs expands the capabilities of the music composer. Casio has one advantage over other brand is that built in songs and rhythms are quite high in number which is the advantage specially for the Beginner.
|Specification||casio ctk 3200|
|No of Keys||61 Keys|
|Tones||Built in 400|
|Built in TOnes||400|
|Songs||110 Built in Songs|
|Dimensions||37 3/8 x 13 15/16 x 4 7/16 inch|
|Price||Check out the Price|
Might be you like these products too:
Might Be you like these Piano Comparison Reviews:
- Yamaha PSR i455 vs i425
- Casio WK 6600 vs 7600
- Casio CGP 700 vs Yamaha DGX 650
- Casio CTK 6200 vs Yamaha PSR e443
- Casio CDP 130 vs Yamaha P 45
- Yamaha P45 vs Yamaha P115
- Yamaha P105 vs P115
- Roland FP 30 vs Yamaha P115
This Piano is the best in budget and features. If you are looking for the piano under 500 dollars then it can be the right choice