Comparison of Casio cdp 130 vs Yamaha p45
Here we will review the price, specs and features of the Casio cdp 130 and Yamaha p45.
Here in brief Yamaha Sound quality is quite good as it use the CF Sound sampling engine which is not used in the P35 and prior model so Yamaha is ahead as compare to Casio CDP 130 when we talk about the sound.
In the Contrary Casio CDP has the plus point in the It has the 88 key scaled hammer action keyboard which is better in any sense as compare to the Yamaha P45 Digital Piano.
Casio cdp 130:
- Inbuilt 10 High Quality tones.
- It has the three kind of digital effects Hall, Reverb and chorus.
- In built Speakers are excellent with AHL sound.
- It comes with the 88 keys and graded hammer action.
- Polyphony of the piano is 48.
- Light weight so easy to carry can be used in the live shows and concerts.
- In accessory following items Ac adapter, User manual and switch style sustain pedal.
- It comes in the black and silver color choose according to your choice.
Read complete Digital Piano Review
Casio CDP Digital Piano Review Complete
- Similar to the acoustic piano as it has the GHS weighted action.
- 64 polyphony notes improves the quality of notes which ultimately improves the quality of sound.
- It has the usb port can be used to connect with external device like computer or android mobile.
- Dual mode ability helps you piano and string.
- Well finish keys and less slippery makes it more preferable as compare to other digital piano.
- Advance wave memory is used in the sound engine creates the deeper and richer sound.
- Metronome function is also in the Yamaha p45 digital piano.
See the differences and similarity in the table
Features Casio cdp 130 Yamaha p45
Portable Yes Yes
No of Keys 88 Keys 88 Keys
Response Touch Senstive Touch Senstive
Chorus Present Not Present
Reverb Present Present
Polyphony 48 64
No of Sounds 10 -
Preset Songs 5 20
No of Pedals Not Present 1
MIDI Present Not Present
Headphone Present Present
Speakers Present Present
Weight 31.6 pounds 35.4 pounds
Dimension 57.5 x 14.5 x 8.2 inches 58.2 x 16.1 x 11.8 inches
Rating 4.3/5 4.6/5
Price Check out the Price Check out the Price
Might Be you like these Piano Comparison Reviews:
- Yamaha DGX 650 vs Casio Px 860
- Yamaha PSR i455 vs Roland e09
- Yamaha DGX 640 vs 650
- William Legato vs Allegro
- Casio CDP 130 vs Yamaha P 45
- Yamaha P45 vs Yamaha P115
- Yamaha P105 vs P115
- Roland FP 30 vs Yamaha P115