Casio CGP 700 vs Yamaha DGX 650: Which one is the Best?
Here We will compare Casio CGP 700 and Yamaha DGX 650 Digital Piano
- Yamaha DGX 650 is large and weight is 49 lbs without the stand. But Casio CGP 700 is Easily Portable with just 26 lbs weight.
- Yamaha DGX 650 and Casio CGP 700 both have the display for the pianist.
- Yamaha DGX 650 does not have the touch screen You need to press the number to select the tone, where as Touch screen is inbuilt in Casio CGP 700.
- Yamaha DGX 650 has the four speakers at 12 Watt total power, But CGP has the six speakers with 40 watt.
- Yamaha DGX 650 has one headphone output located on the back of the keyboard, While CGP has the two headphone output located on the front.
- Yamaha DGX 650 does not have line output, but the CGP has 1/4 line outputs.
- Yamaha DGX 650 uses the ” Graded Hammer Standard” keyboard found in their cheapest 88 key piano whereas CGP 700 has a Tri Sensor Scaled Hammer Action” Keyboard Same as in High End Pianos
- Yamaha DGX 650 has a Yamaha Grand Piano Sound Whereas CGP 700 has a Steinway Grand Piano Sound.