Casio CTK 2400 has so many features and equally useful for the piano student and recording musician. Casio CTK is built and design for the beginners..
- This piano is the perfect for the beginners under $100.
- Casio CTK 2400 is the 61 key Digital Piano.
- Preset Songs and Tones are of High quality and in different variation.
- Keyboard Voices is around 400 which is good for the Beginners.
- Polyphony of the keyboard is 48 which is quite awesome for under $100 piano.
- Built in Songs 110 with the 150 rhythms.
- One USB and one out put port
- EFX Sound Sampling.
- USB MIDI is built in.
- Best for the Beginners because of the Tones and voices.
- Economical in Price.
- Speakers are not so loud.
- Do not have the touch response.
Yamaha PSR F5o Digital Piano:
- Yamaha PSR F 50 Digital Piano comes with the 61 Full Size Keys.
- Can Be Split into two parts best for the beginners. In this two person simultaneously can do the practice.
- 385 Voices of guitar drum and many other musical devices are stored in the piano for learning purpose.
- Stereo Sampled sound of the piano with reverb effect.
- Design and Size is portable easy to transport anywhere.
- Best for the Entry Level Piano Player.
- 100 Preset songs for the beginners.
- You can convert this piano into the portable grand piano by just pressing the button.
- It has a AUX line connection for the connection with the MP3 Player.
- You can connect the sustain pedal with this piano.
- Product warranty is not mentioned properly.
Both the piano for the beginners with the portability features. If you want to experiment with the music then Casio CTK will be fine.