Casio CTK 2400 has so many features and equally useful for the piano student and recording musician. Casio CTK is built and design for the beginners..
- This piano is the perfect for the beginners under $100.
- Casio CTK 2400 is the 61 key Digital Piano.
- Preset Songs and Tones are of High quality and in different variation.
- Keyboard Voices is around 400 which is good for the Beginners.
- Polyphony of the keyboard is 48 which is quite awesome for under $100 piano.
- Built in Songs 110 with the 150 rhythms.
- One USB and one out put port
- EFX Sound Sampling.
- USB MIDI is built in.
- Best for the Beginners because of the Tones and voices.
- Economical in Price.
- Speakers are not so loud.
- Do not have the touch response.
Yamaha PSR F5o Digital Piano:
- Yamaha PSR F 50 Digital Piano comes with the 61 Full Size Keys.
- Can Be Split into two parts best for the beginners. In this two person simultaneously can do the practice.
- 385 Voices of guitar drum and many other musical devices are stored in the piano for learning purpose.
- Stereo Sampled sound of the piano with reverb effect.
- Design and Size is portable easy to transport anywhere.
- Best for the Entry Level Piano Player.
- 100 Preset songs for the beginners.
- You can convert this piano into the portable grand piano by just pressing the button.
- It has a AUX line connection for the connection with the MP3 Player.
- You can connect the sustain pedal with this piano.
- Product warranty is not mentioned properly.
Both the piano for the beginners with the portability features. If you want to experiment with the music then Casio CTK will be fine.
Might Be you like these Piano Comparison Reviews:
- Casio CGP 700 vs Yamaha DGX 650
- Yamaha PSR f 50 Casio CTK 2400
- Casio CTK 6200 vs Yamaha PSRE e433
- Roland FP 30 vs Yamaha P115
- Casio CDP 130 vs Yamaha P 45
- Yamaha P45 vs Yamaha P115
- Yamaha P105 vs P115