In Every digital piano brand has the numerous models with the different features to offer the quality with the wide variety. Here we will inspect the William legato and allegro and create a list of comparison and figure out which one is better.
Every piano player whether beginner or experienced want a unique well featured piano so here we are reviewing these two digital piano.
- It comes with the 88 weighed keys.
- It has the built in USB to transfer the music from one device to another.
- Metronome is built in this digital piano.
- You need to buy the Adapter, sustain pedal, stand or bench separately.
- Line jacks ports are available to practice the music without disturbing other in the home.
- It comes with the 88 Weighted key digital piano.
- It has the sound of the grand piano and electric piano as well.
- LCD is on the Piano to improve the readability.
- USB Connectivity to connect with external device to transfer the music notes.
- Best in the versatility and portability perfect piece for the stage performance.
See the difference and similarity
|Features||Williams Legato||Williams Allegro|
|Weight||19 pounds||29.8 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 50 x 11 inches||13 x 51.6 x 5 inches|
|Number of Keys||88 Keys||88 Keys|
|Weighted Keys||Semi Weighted||Weighted Keys|
|Sustain Pedal||Need to purchase seprately||Need to purchase seprately|
|Ac Power Adapter||Need to purchase seprately||Need to purchase seprately|
|Speakers||Built in||Built in|
|Metronome||Built in||Built in|
|Price||Check out the Price||Check out the Price|