Piano-reviews.com is reviewing the latest Digital Piano and helping the consumers to get the best quality of piano in best price. We are piano lovers and feels like safest place in the world.
Here we feels that Education is the Basic Need of the Human Being. We know the value of the Education for a Student, To fill the gap between education and talented students we are providing the scholarship.
Here we are looking for the student who is pursuing or plan to pursue in 2017 in Any Stream.
- Scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- Minimum GPA: Not Applicable
- Write An essay on “Social Media Marketing“. Length of the Essay should 600 words to 1000 words long
- Last Date of the submitting the essay (Deadline): 15th Aug 2017 and we will declare the winner by the 31st August 2017
- Winners will be select on the quality of essay submitted by the applicant.
- Essay must be the unique and of good quality and must be able to convince anyone.
- One submission per person.
How to Submit the Application:
- First Write an article 600-1000 words long and add the reference link if you have any and submit it to us in doc file.
- Email us the doc file firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal detail (Name, phone No and Address), School name where you are currently studying and area of study
- Please Attach any proof that you are studying in the mentioned school/college/University.
Scholarship price money $1000 will be the sent to the Winner’s college/University. We will display the winner name and full detail on our website. We contest the scholarship every year to bridge the gap between students and Education.
If you think that you are the right fit for the scholarship and Fulfill the criteria, please contact with us through the provided email. If there is any issue or query is unanswered, then you can ask the same on the same email.
Note: We run the scholarship contest every year to contribute in the education society.
Best of luck to all students who participate in the Piano Reviews scholarship contest!
Number of Application Received: 2