Casio WK 6600:
Casio wk 6600 Mostly work as a synthesizer, As it has the hundred of sounds and effects. Casio WK 6600 is capable to create the MIDI sound. This multidimensional piece of digital piano is basically a combination of keyboard, track sequencer and sound. Experimental pianist loves these type of digital piano as it provides the variety in tones and music in economical price.
- It has 700 built in tones for better creativity good for advance piano player and for beginner as well.
- This keyboard have 76 piano style keys with two levels of touch sensitivity.
- Sound source of the piano is Dual Element is AHL.
- Polyphony of the Piano is maximum 48 with 700 inbuilt tones.
- It has 10 types of reverb with 5 types of chorus.
Casio WK 7600:
Casio wk 7600 is a portable keyboard and it have 820 tones, 260 rhythms, 17 track sequencer and 32 channel mixer. You can store any piece of music in this digital piano. You can create composition even if you are beginner very easily with this digital piano. To improve the tones DSP effects are enabled in this digital piano. This piano have the sliders which control the uncontrolled tone, which is good for a newbie. You can easily tweak and edit you best performance with this digital piano.
Here are some features:
- This piano offering the 64 notes polyphony.
- USB is in the piano for easy external connectivity.
- Connect easily with iPod and Android devices.
Complete Difference description in the Casio WK 6600 and Casio WK 7600 Digital Piano.
|Features||Casio WK 6600||Casio WK 7600|
|Keyboard||76 Piano-style keys||76 Piano-style keys|
|Touch Response||2 Sensitivity levels / Off||2 Sensitivity levels / Off|
|Sound Source||Dual-element AHL||Tri-element AHL|
|Tones||700||820 incl 50 drawbar organ tones|
|User Tones||10 tone editor||100 tone editor + 50 drawbar organ|
|Reverb||10 Types||10 Types|
|Chorus||5 Types||5 Types|
|Equalizer Settings||5 sets (default : off)||5 sets (default : off)|
|DSP||100 Preset / 100 User||100 Preset / 100 User|
|Controllers||Start / Stop, Intro, Normal / Fill-in, Variation / Fill-in, Synchro / Editing||Start / Stop, Intro, Normal / Fill-in, Variation / Fill-in, Synchro / Editing|
|Rhythm Editor||10 User rhythms||Easy Edit using Patter Sequencer|
|Layer / Split||Yes||Yes|
|One Touch Presets||200||260|
|Unit size L x W x H||46.7" x 15.7" x 5.9"||46.7" x 15.7" x 5.9"|
Might Be you like these Piano Comparison Reviews:
- Yamaha DGX 650 vs Casio Px 860
- Yamaha PSR i455 vs Roland e09
- Yamaha DGX 640 vs 650
- William Legato vs Allegro
- Casio CDP 130 vs Yamaha P 45
- Yamaha P45 vs Yamaha P115
- Yamaha P105 vs P115
- Roland FP 30 vs Yamaha P115